Sunday, December 6, 2009

Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater Review

Okay so before I start this review I must say that I saw this book at Hastings weeks before actually bought the book. I saw the book and read the inside flap and thought "wow this sounds really good" but I put it back on the shelf. Eventually I bought the book and I read the book in 3 days. I finished it last night at 6:25. I absolutely loved it and I cant wait until "Linger", the 2nd book in the Wolves of Mercy Falls series- July 20th 2010 has never seemed so far away lol. Shiver was amazing and everything I look for in a book. Sam **sigh**, Sam was great. This book was really good and I can deffinately see myself recommending this book for years and years. I applaude you Ms. Stiefavater.


-Arikka

No comments:

Post a Comment