Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hush,Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick Review

I know I know another book review but seriously this book was so good I had to review it. I had known about this book since the summer. The second I saw the cover I was so intriged ( I mean come on how could you not be intriged by a cover like that?!) I scrolled down the page and read the summary and I was all "Woa. I have to read that book" so I patiently awaited October 13th (when the book was released) and I eventually got the book on November 25th at Hastings. This Monday (12/7) I started reading the book and I got to chapter 9 the 1st day- I was automatically hooked. I couldnt put the book down. It is full of twists and turns and mysteriosity and well.. Patch :-). I never knew what was goign to happen next so I had to keep on reading. Becca does such an amazing job telling the story. Yep I currently have 4 fictional boyfriends (Edward,Peeta(Hunger Games), Sam (Shiver) and now Patch teehee). I finished the book at 1:36 PM this evening and I already cant wait to reread it and of course I'm waiting (..not so patiently) until the 2nd book Crescendo to be released. If you havent read this book you really .... really should. Like what are you waiting for?!

1 comment:

  1. well i have about 10
    jasper-twilight,dodge-looking glass wars,Thierry/Quinn/Ash-Nightworld,Peeta-Hunger Games,Fang/Iggy-Maximum Ride,the dude from Peeps,Zane-Pretties and Neal-Protectors of the Small

    ReplyDelete