Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Summer comes to an end....

for me anyway....
School (for me) starts tomorrow. I just wanted to let you all know how amazing it has been to be able to spend my summer with you all. It was amazing. You all made my summer awesome. I love you all so much. Tomorrow I return to the decrepit halls of JCMS (for the last year). I will still vlog just not as often and the videos will come later at night or earlier in the morning depending on where you are in the world. I cant believe it is already time for school to start again. WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE?! It just seems like yesturday I was so happy about the last day of school and now here it is- time to go back again. This summer has been so full of
amazing oppurtunities and I have met some really amazing people. I feel so sad to be leaving you all but I miss my friends :)

I will be online from:

MORNING: Add Video
Eastern: 6:00 oclock AM - 6:45 AM
Centeral: 5:00 oclock AM - 5:45 AM
Mountain: 4:00 oclock AM - 4:45 AM
Pacific: 3:00 oclock AM - 3:45 AM

EVENING:
Eastern: 4:00 or 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Centeral: 3:00 or 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Mountain: 2:00 or 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Pacific: 1:00 or 2:00 PM - 7:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment