Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Jacob's, Edward's, and EMMETT's Top 10 Pickup

To go with Jaspers Pickup lines here are Jacob and Edwards :)
JACOB:
10. "Wanna See My Reservation?"
9. "Will you be the mother of my puppies?"
8. "I give a whole new meaning to 'Animal Attraction'"
7. "Wanna play a game? You can be Little Red Riding Hood and I'll be the big bad wolf."
6. "So... How do you feel about dogs?"
5. "You look imprintable.. I mean uhh... Impeccable in that outfit."
4. "Hey baby, Need a mechanic for that finely tuned body?"
3. "You look cold, Want to use me as a blanket?"
2. "I can go from furry to naked in 1.3 seconds."
1. "You know what they say right? Once you go Black you never go back."
EDWARD
10. I have a private island. Wanna see it?
9. “Pardon me Miss. I…uhh..hello? Dang it! She fainted again. Why can’t I stop dazzling people?”
8. Cullen. Edward Cullen.
7. Hi, I’m Edward. I can be the super hero or the bad guy.
6. I play the field. And it looks like I just hit a home run with you.
5. “I’m an addict. Will you be my heroin?”
4. “Have you been drinking? Or do I intoxicate you?”
3. Hi. The voices in my head just told me to come talk to you.
2. “My sister can see the future. Let me give you a clue, it’s Me + You.”
1. Am I dead? Because I think I just met an angel.
EMMETT
10. I may be from Tennessee but you’re the only ten I see!
9. Wanna see me crush a boulder?
8. I’d love to see how many houses we can smash.
7. You’re into cars? I make one heck of a jack.
6. Wanna cuddle? I’ll be your teddy bear.
5. (To a blonde) My brother may prefer brunettes, but I know blondes have more fun…
4. I hear hell isn’t bad if you get to keep an angel with you- could I take you with me?
3. Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? Because with a face like that, you must be an angel.
2. Wanna be my monkey woman?
1. You’re no irritable grizzly but right now I’m eating you up.

HAHA :D ALL Credit goes to Twilighters Anonymous (twilighteranonymous.com)

until next time,
-Arikka

No comments:

Post a Comment